Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Another Day, Another Dollar

Another day, another dollar is the first thought that just came to mind. I am starting to write down my first thoughts in order to determine if they hold some specific meaning. Perhaps they hold the answers to my destiny. Perhaps they hold the answer to my faults. I need to find out. I am a little apprehensive today. I feel anxious and over stressed. Sometimes I feel as though there is not enough time in the day to accomplish all that I would like to accomplish. I am trying to start my life in a different direction because I do not like the choices I have made in the past. Sometimes I feel as though those bad choices will follow me the rest of my life. I do believe, however, that everyone should be given a chance to start their life over. If I can only get over my past bad choices, I know I would be able to make better choices in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home