Thursday, May 12, 2005

Now I Write

I write to heal. I write for pleasure. The clouds are bright today. The fan is rowing and now I write. The bridge is a scary place. Crime is on the rise and now I write. Poverty surrounds us all. People laugh great and small and now I write. I write because I write. I write because it is my freedom, my voice, my way, and nobody can take that away. I write and now I write. What will Faye Brown say? Will she think I write because I am a great writer? I do not know if I write as good as Faye Brown, but I write and now I write.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I confirm. It was and with me. We can communicate on this theme.

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ebiteua.com/forum66-prostitutki-kieva-i-oblasti.html]Prostitutki Kieva[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home