Monday, May 16, 2005

One Deep Breath

I took one deep breath and I said to myself, wow I am feeling good right now. I am back at writing. At this point, my confidence is real high. I believe deep down inside that my writing skills are improving. I also believe that I will be able to get my writings published. At the beginning, I was using this writing space as my own little personal forums to talk about frivolous things and important things. It made me realize how important my writing is to me. For the first time in my life I feel I have found my niche. My true voice. This makes me feel good. I hope my writings could bring something to the public at large. If I could write about something that could change just one person's life, then my writing will not be in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home