Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Top Sellers-Books-Health,Mind & Body

I decided to take a break from my writing. I would like to share with you some of the books on my wish list. 1. You: The Owner's Manual: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger by Michael F. Roizer, Mehmet Oz 2. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell 3. Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Get Real Meals: Eat Healthy Without Going to Extremes by Rachel Ray 4. The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life by Michael F. Roizen 5. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell 6. Quit Digging Your Grave with a Knife and Fork: A 12-Stop Program to End Bad Habits and Begin a Healthy Lifestyle by Mike Huckabee 7. Five Factor Fitness by Harley Pasternak, Ethan Boldt 8. The South Beach Diet: The Delicious, Doctor-Designed, Foolproof Plan for Fast and Healthy Weight Loss by Arthur Agatson 9. Strange Fruit In A Small Town by Faye Brown

3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous natural health alternatives said...

Artice Blanche, this post was very intriguing info. Very interesting! In my search for information on herbal remedies to add to http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your post. I appreciate the good read. I will definitely be back to check this site out again.

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous health alternative said...

Artice Blanche, this post was very intriguing info. Very interesting! In my search for information on alternative health care product to add to http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your post. I appreciate the good read. I will definitely be back to check this site out again.

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous health alternative said...

I can't believe this post! Artice Blanche, that is simply amazing. I appreciate the informative post. It was very interesting reading. In my quest for information to satisfy my subscribers for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your blog. I was out searching for herbal remedies today, but feel I have accessed so much more. Now I feel more informed on the subject. Great post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home